Description of the Bastl Grandpa (Aluminium)
Be sure to check out all information below of the Bastl Grandpa (Aluminium) from Bastl Instruments, buy it in our modular synthesizer webshop.
Bastl Grandpa (Aluminium)
The Bastl Grandpa is a granular sampler and has 2 trigger inputs to trigger 2 different samples, CV input assignable to any sound parameter, and signal OUTPUT. The CV input can be also used to trigger grain shift. Grandpa reads microSD card accessible from the front panel and runs on the same sound core as microGranny 2.
People asked Bastl Instruments to bring microGranny into the modular and they decided to rethink the whole granular sampler idea to fit it best into a small size eurorack module. Grandpa is the result! As said it has 2 trigger inputs to trigger 2 different samples, CV input assignable to any sound parameter, and signal OUTPUT. The CV input can be also used to trigger grain shift. Grandpa reads microSD card accessible from the front panel and runs on the same sound core as microGranny 2. For each sample you can adjust: sample rate, crush, grain size, shift speed, attack, release (full release is hold), start and end position.
- granular sampler with microgranny 2.0 soundcore
- plays wav files from the microSD card, 22050 Hz, 16 bit, mono
- 12bit output
- adjustable sample rate (can go up to 44.1 kHz)
- trigger inputs for playing 2 different samples with different settings
- each trigger input has a button to do the trigger manually
- RGB led to indicate page (on each page the two knobs adjust different parameters)
- crush distortion
- adjustable grain size and grain shift (positive or negative)
- digital attack decay envelope
- start and end point
- no interpolation between grain jumps
- each sample has adjustable destination of CV input – it can go to any of the parameters
- grain sync – CV input can act as trigger input for triggering the grain shift
- can recognize 35 different samples on the microSD card (they need to be specific name)
- 35 presets (all settings of the 2 samples is one preset)
- CV input reacts in 0-10V range
- handmade in Brno, Czech republic
- front panel from oak wood, handmade custom knobs
- breakout for FTDi USB adaptor for hacking, opensource firmware (see github)
We're looking forward delivering eurorack related products like this Bastl Grandpa (Aluminium) to you. As modular synthesizers are our passion, all products part of the world of eurorack like this Bastl Grandpa (Aluminium) from Bastl Instruments will be send to you packed with love!
|Power consumption||+12 <50mA|
Bastl Grandpa (Aluminium)
- Brand: Bastl Instruments
- Product Code: ERW11193-BTL
- Availability: Unknown
- Ex Tax: 189.26€